November seemed incredibly long to me. For one, I participated in Nanowrimo (and won!) but I didn’t write as much as I usually do for Nano, which was a bit disappointing. However, I had a lot of fun participating in different blogging events, like The Shelfie Hop, twitter chats, and more! This was a pretty great month overall and I’m looking forward to December! This is my favorite time of year so I’m exciting to see what the end of the year will bring 🙂
It was a whirlwind month for blogging! I posted 12 posts total, 4 of which were reviews! Here are my posts from the month of November:
- Review: Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo + GIVEAWAY!! – This book was AMAZING! I can’t rave about it enough. (giveaway has already ended!)
- WoW #4: Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman – Blackbeard backstory with a romance you know can’t end well? Sign me the hell up!
- Review: Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman – This was possibly one of the biggest letdowns I’ve ever had. It had so much potential! It just fell wayyyy flat.
- Top Ten Tuesday #5: Top Ten Movie Adaptations I’m Looking Forward To!
- WoW #5: Spotlight on Victoria Schwab! – Victoria Schwab has a bunch of books coming out soon, and I can barely contain myself!
- The Shelfie Hop! – Come see what my shelves look like! They’re a bit messy, and hardly organized, but I still love them more than anything 🙂
- WoW #6: Eagerly Anticipated Finales! – These are many of the finales to series I’m excited to read! Do you see any finales you’re excited for here?
- Review: Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin – This isn’t my typical review. Instead, I wrote 5 reasons why you should definitely read Wolf by Wolf!
- “Magic and Mayhem” Tour Recap + Game – I went to see Leigh Bardugo on tour for Six of Crows and I wrote all about it in this post! There’s also a fun game relating to the tour called 2 truths and a lie. You have to pick out the lie from 3 things Leigh “supposedly” said on tour. Go check it out!
- Top Ten Tuesday #6: Top Ten Characters I’d Invite to Thanksgiving Dinner
- Review: The Rose Society by Marie Lu – This book was the one I was most surprised by. It was pretty good!
It was a slow reading month, with Nanowrimo taking up so much of my time. This month, I read a total of 5 books, with 3 of those books coming from my November TBR. I read a grand total of 1,963 pages! (and none of these books were below 4 stars! This was a really good reading month!)
Cinder by Marissa Meyer: ★★★★. This was a reread so I could finally finish the last two books in the series. It was just as good as I remembered it to be! I had a few issues with it, but I still think this book is absolutely amazing!
The Rose Society: by Marie Lu: ★★★★. After the first book in this series, I didn’t have much hope for this book. However, it pleasantly surprised me and I thought it was pretty good! Check out my full review here.
The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry: ★★★★ 1/2. I read this for SST in January, and I can’t say enough about it. This is a book that I know will stay with me forever because it just means so much to me. It’s a wonderful book, and I can’t wait to share my review with you in January!
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner: ★★★★★. Another reread of one of my favorite books ever. It was like falling in love with this book all over again–I can’t wait to reread This Shattered World and then jump into Their Fractured Light! Full review to come 🙂
Total books read so far this year: 47/50